I want to purchase a salon chair for my wife so we searched on for a chair she though was good for her and we saw a chair from Buyrite at a decent price and I bought it.

The chair with the shipping fee would cost me approximately $462.00 and I was told I would receive it within a 5-7 day time frame from FedEx.

I live in an apartment building so generally speaking it’s not a good idea to leave packages outside one’s door when no-one is home .

Well that what FedEx did

They dropped off the package and left. When I looked at my tracking # I see that FedEx said the package was dropped off but evidently it was stolen and neither BuyRite or FedEx is going to claim responsibility.

Buyrite said they filed a lost package claim with FedEx but FedEx denied the claim and I’m out of my money and the chair I ordered.

Jill from BuyRite suggested I but another chair from them at a discount !!

Then she flipped on me and said the lost package was my fault and responsibility!!

I want this to be known if this company They don’t care once they get your money !!!!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments