I ordered 8 hydralic styling chairs less than 7 months ago.The arms have been replaced on 3 of the chairs within less than 5 months of use by stylists that are right out of beauty school (no steady clientele).
One of the arms had a tear in it when I took it out of the box to put the chair together. A tear....not a cut or a slit....a tear. I have that picture also. As of today all but one of the 8 chairs needs at least one if not both arms replaced.
Per LCLBEAUTY this is NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR. I say they sell poor quality equipment and they know it. I was told they would GIVE me a DISCOUNTED REPLACEMENT PRICE on arms. I have 4 chairs in my salon right now that i know are at least 9-10 yrs old and still function just fine.
I myself am using one of the "new"chairs from LCL and I'm not having an issue at all with it. It works and looks just fine. I have been in this business for 26 years. I work 5 days a week with a full clientele.
My chair is FINE. Why are the chairs that are not getting as much use as mine bending out and tearing loose? I'm not asking for my money back or for replacement chairs. I simply asked for more replacement arms to repair what should not be needing repaired this early into owning brand new equipment.
I was told this was normal for the type of arms on this chair. This should NOT BE NORMAL. When you spend this kind of money to purchase professional salon equipment you should be able to use it for more than a few months. Normal wear and tear....i think not.
Poor quality product and poor customer service is more like it.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Hydraulic Styling Chairs
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased Suave Keratin Infusion. I used it as instructed and now my hair is falling out and I am going bald. I wish I had done my homework and look..."
- "For a democratic country and kapatalistic system we often think people of the Netherlands are lovable and appreciate talent and good looking people. On the contrary Dutch people are often..."
- "I have had a severe allergic reaction to advocares MNS C & crave check. Face,ears, & neck swelled up after two days on it. Not sure if I'll get my..."
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."