LCL Beauty - Review about Hydraulic Styling Chairs from Cleveland, Tennessee

I ordered 8 hydralic styling chairs less than 7 months ago.The arms have been replaced on 3 of the chairs within less than 5 months of use by stylists that are right out of beauty school (no steady clientele).

One of the arms had a tear in it when I took it out of the box to put the chair together. A tear....not a cut or a slit....a tear. I have that picture also. As of today all but one of the 8 chairs needs at least one if not both arms replaced.

Per LCLBEAUTY this is NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR. I say they sell poor quality equipment and they know it. I was told they would GIVE me a DISCOUNTED REPLACEMENT PRICE on arms. I have 4 chairs in my salon right now that i know are at least 9-10 yrs old and still function just fine.

I myself am using one of the "new"chairs from LCL and I'm not having an issue at all with it. It works and looks just fine. I have been in this business for 26 years. I work 5 days a week with a full clientele.

My chair is FINE. Why are the chairs that are not getting as much use as mine bending out and tearing loose? I'm not asking for my money back or for replacement chairs. I simply asked for more replacement arms to repair what should not be needing repaired this early into owning brand new equipment.

I was told this was normal for the type of arms on this chair. This should NOT BE NORMAL. When you spend this kind of money to purchase professional salon equipment you should be able to use it for more than a few months. Normal wear and tear....i think not.

Poor quality product and poor customer service is more like it.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Hydraulic Styling Chairs
Review category
Health and Beauty
review #584720

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with LCL Beauty? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to LCL Beauty. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about LCL Beauty.
Filing a new complaint about