1106 Shuksan Way #100, Everett, WA 98203, USA

This was my second order from this company. I had placed another order for spare parts on my facial machine and had added on a foot-bath from the accessories section on their website.

When the shipment had arrived it seemed that the product had been damaged during shipping and so I contacted customer service to have it replaced. The company was gracious enough to send me a brand new one but in no way at all were proactive about their method of shipping. It was still in a paper thin box and arrived once again, broken. Since this time it was only a small chip out of the side of the foot bath I decided to just try it out since this was 14 days after I had ordered the product and wanted to see if it would even work.

Low and behold after putting 2" water into the basin I plugged in the machine but the dial was set to off so it didn’t turn on, it was just plugged in. After a few seconds I noticed there were what I thought were lights going off inside and a few seconds later it began smoking and caught fire, luckily enough I was able UNPLUG and move the FLAMING foot-bath outside without being shocked or burned. After contacting the company they have offered to give me a full refund on the terms that I pay for the shipping to send it back and after the foot-bath was "inspected” because they had never had this problem with the foot-bath. I would understand if I was just dissatisfied with this product and they wanted me to send it back with shipping out of my pocket, but this wasn't a problem on my end and I could have been seriously injured.

When dealing with customer service live chat and after a call to a customer service "supervisor" I was ultimately given two options, to send the foot-bath back and receive a refund after inspection, granted that it arrived undamaged because after some research I discovered LCL Beauty is NOT responsible for damage during the return process. And since the package was almost guaranteed to arrive back to them broken just like it had arrived for me due to their packaging doesn’t seem like a great option since they charge you a restocking/repair fee to be subtracted from your return amount. Or to be sent yet ANOTHER foot-bath. I was NOT treated like a valued customer, even after several orders to the company.

And I will not be purchasing anything from them and strongly suggest that you don’t either. If you like to deal with companies with great customer service, LCL Beauty is not for you!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lcl Beauty Facial Machine.

LCL Beauty Cons: Unprofessional, Poor quality, Deception, Unethical, Dangerous.

Comments